Welcome to the Piper’s Rest Bed & Breakfast in Doolin, Co. Clare
Whether you are just passing through, or considering an extended visit we are looking forward to meeting you and hope that you will have an enjoyable and memorable stay with us.
Your Place to Stay on the Wild Atlantic Way
COVID - 19 Protocols in placeWe will be strictly adhering to additional guidelines in order to safely look after you, our guest, our staff and those in our local community.
- Staff have been instructed and are following all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Strict hand hygiene has been implemented for all of our team
- Hand sanitiser is available before entering the property and in all key areas
- We are cleaning the property with approved anti-bacterial products that are effective against Coronavirus, paying particular attention to touchpoints throughout the property
- Linens, towel and laundry are washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays and there is a full procedure for sanitising all bedrooms after guest departure eg. all touch points such as handles, doors, remotes, etc will be cleaned with an approved anti-viral disinfectant.
- We have reduced capacity to better facilitate social distancing
- Physical distancing is being adhered to in the dining room
- Plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitised.
- All breakfast food is being served directly from the kitchen (no buffet)
- Cashless payment in available